Sunday, March 6, 2011

In print!





















Okay, I'm not positive in terms of copyright law what I can post here, but I'm pretty sure a Table of Contents page is fair game. (I don't want to be dodging the law all the time, and I'm already on the run from the fashion police....)

I was kind of hoping Acres USA would allow folks to view articles from this month's issue for free on their website, but apparently I have to be as famous as Joel Salatin for that to be possible. I've got a lot more writing (and ranting) to do to get to that level. Give me some time.

This first foray into print is an article I wrote on the pork industry and the work of my friend Paul (the pastured pork farmer and food advocate in Iowa). It features some photos taken by Paul's daughter, Sarah, of THE most adorable piglets ever and a recipe (of course) by yours truly.

A second article should be coming out in the next few months, so keep an eye on the magazine stands at your nearest food co-op....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Just making sure this isn't spam.... Thanks for your patience. :)Ibti