Friday, March 27, 2009

Kermit the blog

Do you ever notice how blogs seem to be multiplying like gremlins these days? Well, I've just added another one to the mix: check out the new Capitol Hill Bikes blog!

I'm hoping some of the other folks at the shop weigh in soon. They're a bright group. Quite witty, actually. (And I don't just say that because they laugh at my jokes... no, that would make them a nerdy, literary group.) I think it should be fun reading. I'm hoping to find out the Muppet identities of the rest of the crowd soon. Me, well, I've always seen myself as kind of a Gonzo character, though these days I wonder if Kermit the Frog might be more fitting.

Oh, my, look at the time. Time for bed. A girl needs her beauty rest....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Just making sure this isn't spam.... Thanks for your patience. :)Ibti